Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Charleston, South Carolina



A loooooong overdue post....


I did promise to post pictures from this July excursion, which means I need to stop promising things.

I'm finding less and less time in my day for the things that I like to do.  Like sharing and cooking.  But alas, these need to be shared.













Most of the photos are of Architectural aspects of Charleston.  I found them to be the most interesting.  Then, of course, there is Battery Park, the shops of King Street, and the Wharf next the the Aquarium.  It was a great weekend excursion for us, and an excellent Birthday celebration of continual eating and drinking!  Such great food in Charleston...


And sorry these took so long. *Thinking if there is anything else I promised and have not yet delivered...*

On a side note, I have a singing gig next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment