Thursday, March 6, 2014

Winter Birding


It's March.  It's cold  It's snowed/iced twice.  What is this?  I live in the South for a reason, and this isn't it.  So much of this weather has reminded us of our time in Germany about a year ago.  Minus the whole 'adventure' attitude.  This is home, and it is certainly not supposed to snow twice (almost three times).

If there is but one benefit to a prolonged winter, however, it is the bare branches that expose all of the wonderful birds that travel through, or live in, South Carolina.  On my minimal time off to spend at home, I was able to snap some of these winged beauties.  Enjoy, as I do.













Fosca looks on in anticipation for an opportunity to get closer. 

Check out some of my other bird posts and pictures.

And don't forget to follow me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment