Thursday, November 7, 2013

Feeling Inspired

John gives his final recital for his Doctorate today.  I'm so glad all of this stress will finally pay off for him, but in the meantime, my stress relief has been organizing my pinterest boards.  When I finally clicked to see all of my pins in one place, it told a pretty cool story.  

These are just a few that got my creativity going today.



I don't yet know how to do this, but when I figure it out, they will be hanging all over my house and balcony.  I seriously love Terrain.


A recent trip to the mountains has left me wanting more.  This time last year we were hiking through the German Rhon.


I absolutely love this.  And I've heard waldeinsamkeit in use.



Frilly pillows are lovely.  I need to pick up crochet . . .
[decor8]


I personally can't stand the smell of No. 5, but I love illustration and watercolor, and this is well done.


Whimsical and lovely all at once. Buy it from Amazon here.


John already makes a good cheesecake.  This one from project foodie is stunning.


This may be a little too high maintenance for me at this moment.  Plus, the kitty might use it as her personal water bowl.  Either way, it is adorable. [craft gossip]



I love how the white background completely disappears.  And it is probably delicious. [paula deen]


Last, but not least, if you don't know designlovefest, go check it out.  It's what I want to be when I grow up.

And check me out on pinterest to see so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment