Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Life, Hijacked

As you can tell from my lack of posts, work has taken over my life again.  I lost almost the whole month of August working out of town.  That's no bueno, I'll tell you.  However, the approach of Fall has made me excited for the joys of a handmade Christmas!

I took the leap last year and decided to make as many of my gifts as possible.  Most of this decision was based on the quaintness of my bank account, but it went over well with the family.  I'm already gathering ideas, and focusing more on ideas I was too intimidated to tackle last year.

Here's a peak back at some of last year's projects.

Not too shabby, but I'm definitely ready to one up this year.  Let the making begin.

To catch a sneak peak of some the ideas, follow me on pinterest!  You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment